Friday, September 12, 2008

Disappointed but undaunted....

Oh boy, I am really disappointed. I just checked out the discussion topics for the RTI CoP I joined and there aren't any. Geesch, I thought there would be some discussion. There is an upcoming conference call on September 15 at 1:00pm that I expect to particpate in, but I really was expecting the community of practice to be more conversational, to have work projects, research, etc. I am really disappointed as I thought this would be right up my alley for my M.Ed. paper. Oh well, I am going to check out the materials from previous conferences, and I guess there is a reason that the phone is used instead of the interent--but I cannot for the life of me understand it. I will try to connect with some of the moderators for the conference and find out what I can about any projects or work teams that may be out there or that "could" be out there. Maybe I can participate in one of them--if they exist. So onward and upward!

No comments: