Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ms. EssGee Goes Northwest....

Well, this will be a big week and I plan to test out online collaboration and coursework to the utmost as I am heading Northwest for a week. I will be in the Microsoft realm and am wondering how the tools I have discovered and employed are going to serve the team project group and myself. I have a lot of work to get done from a long distance. The bandwidth where I will be staying is a little sketchy as it is located in a rural area and has some limits. No wireless access. I will need to bring my own connection cables, etc. to get internet access--or I can stroll down to Starbucks and sit there to do my work over a nice cuppa Java!

We have class the next two week online--and the next two weeks will involve student presentations of Exemplar CoPs. I am working on mine as my last reflective blog shows. I am anxious to hear about other CoPs that have been found online--whether great or not so great. Learning can be accomplished by showing both examples and non-examples (which mine might include). Well, off to a new adventure!

No comments: