Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Graphing Tool helps me find CoPs...

I have been checking out my communities--Disaboom and RTI Community of Practice this morning. I also was looking around the net to see what else I might google-up. Wow! I hit the motherload with a new graphing tool (well, new to me!). TouchGraph is an online java application that creates a concept map of google links for any particular topic. The tool comes up in your browser and the concept map is entirely interactive--meaning that you can click on any part of the concept map and find the URL and label for the site as well as expand each "bubble" into another concept map that is the result of another content google. It's free! It's relational!

Check out the free version of TouchGraph. This is a screenshot of the result of my TouchGraph search for CoPs.

No comments: